Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And so it begins...


Hello There! I'm Brooke :) Welcome to my blog! I wish I could tell you that if you come back often and read what I have to say your life will be changed for the better and that all my future posts will be thought provoking and enlightening. I really, really wish I could tell you that. But, unfortunately doing so would make me a liar. I did not create this blog with the intention of filling it with deep and serious matter (let's be honest, I am not a deep and serious individual), nor do I plan to fill it with accounts of my daily comings and goings or with pictures of myself (mainly because doing so would confirm to many that I am an extremely boring person and I'm not all that good to look at). So hopefully I can find a happy medium, somethings serious and some not so serious that will satisfy the majority. So come back often, leave comments (both positive and negative... I live for constructive criticism) and remember to smile :) 

Quote of the Day:

"All life is an experiment."- Walt Whitman


1 comment:

  1. YOU HAVE A BLOG!?!?!? haha, I love it!! Oh and comments are like the best thing ever, so...COMMENT ON MINE! I know I'm not nearly as witty and my writing isn't all that exciting to read but I still want comments from you!! Even if it has nothing to do with the actual post! lol I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU A TONNNNN!!!

    ReplyDelete