Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Attention Cupid


Dear Cupid,

Since you have such a hard time finding me a decent man (i.e. one that doesn't lead me on, randomly stop talking to me and/or make-out with another girl because "it sounded like fun") I thought I'd help you out this year. Instead of asking for a sappy boyfriend, all I want is a new pair of shoes-preferably grey patent leather high heels with a peep toe and a 4 inch heel- but hey, I'm not picky. That's SO much easier than finding Mr. Perfect. You can thank me later.

Sincerely,
Brooke Bond

P.S. But if you just happen to stumble across the perfect man (i.e. a smart, good looking, funny, charming one with a killer fashion sense and defined jaw line) I guess I could take him off your hands. I mean, I wouldn't want a guy like that to go to waste or anything. I included a picture so you'll know him when you see him.


1 comment: