Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend of Fun


Once upon a time there was a girl named Brooke. One weekend Brooke went to visit her amazing friend Rachel at UCLA. She had a wonderful weekend filled with many adventures. She saw a celebrity (one of the girls from the new 90210), ate her weight in Pinkberry frozen yogurt, saw her long lost cousin Kelly, bought some super cute new dresses, encountered some ridiculously good looking UCLA water polo players and walked up more hills than she cared to count. Brooke had a fabulous time and was very sad when it was time for her to return to her home in Sacramento. The End.

P.S.  I couldn't figure out how to include this in my story while giving it the justice that it deserves so I'm just going to add it here as a little treat :) Look closely at the picture below. Notice anything funny or strange??




Despite the fact that it's a terrible picture, (for this I blame Rachel who refused to take the picture even though she had the best view and who wouldn't trade spots with me so I could get a better shot) if you look closely you can see that this chick's pants are all the way below her bum! Add to this the fact that she was going completely commando and as a result was sitting bare bummed on the bus bench and you've got one amusing situation. And as if that wasn't enough to make me laugh hysterically for the rest of the bus ride, when this girl got up to leave her pants stayed down there and the whole bus was given a full view of her derrière  while she walked off. Call me immature, but this could quite possibly be one of the funniest things I have ever witnessed. 

But seriously, how do you not notice that your pants are completely off?? Believe me, you can tell when your pants are riding low in the back and you'd think you would really be able to tell if when you sat down you your butt came into direct contact with a cold plastic seat. And how do you not wear underwear with jeans? Not only is that gross but it has to be ridiculously uncomfortable. But whatever, I got a good laugh out of it so I guess I shouldn't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment